Sean (The Life of the Party): Sean is a life-long traveler and adventurer. His travels have taken him all over the world from Europe, Australia, Central and South America, India, Southeast Asia and back to the Comox Valley. Now Sean is based in Vancouver but fly's to and from work where he has worked his way up at Ensign Energy Inc and is now a Forman of his crew. He will be the only capable mechanic and financial backer of our trip!
Interview with Sean
1. What is your nickname? Wall-e was more high school, these days people like Neville
2. What is your favorite T.V. show? Family guy because they pretty much get away with everything you can on TV.
3. What is your favorite book? Angels & Demons , I just couldn't put it down with all the suspense.
4. What is your favorite movie? The Beach, as it was the reason i started to travel the world.
5. What is your favorite quote? I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward
6. What is your favorite place in the world? Sailing the San Blas Islands (Panama)
7. What is your dream vacation? I have always wanted to ride a motorcycle across northern India into Nepal.
8. Who is your favorite brother? Ryan, he is my claim to fame
9. Which brother are you most alike? It's hard to say when you're the black sheep..
10. Who will be the slowest brother on the ride? Ross as all that metal in his back will weigh him down.
11. Who will be the most annoying brother on the ride? Ryan because no matter how hard i bike ill be staring at his butt from a distance for all 60 days.
12. What brother will get the most frustrated on the trip? The emotional roller coster that is brother Rusty!
13. What family member will be the wackiest on the trip? All in All we're all pretty wacky people so we will just have to wait for those funny blogs along the road.
14. What is your best memory of Baha? Baha being there for his grand children not matter what. Whether it was pain, a fall or the distance of cites. He always supported us, in person or by phone he never missed a game or any event throughout our lives.
15. What is the thing you admire most about Baha? His ability to never give up! All of his accomplishments as a person, husband, grandfather and friend.
16. What are you most excited for during the ride? I'm excited to spend the time with my brothers and to be able to know that we have brought friends and family together for a good cause.
17. What are you least looking forward to during the ride? Finishing last because i'll never hear the end of it from my brothers.
18. What are your goals and aspirations for this ride/fundraiser? My goal would be to bring in a dollar for every kilometre as my older brother scotty has already mentioned and i'll never give up on making it to the east coast as my Baha never did in any aspect of his life.